Public Administration Courses:
- PADM 401, Management Practices for the Public Sector
- PADM 411, Poverty Policy
- PADM 447/347, Diversity and Conflict Resolution
- PADM 448/348, Leadership in Public Administration
- PADM 426, Food Justice: Food Policy in the U.S.
Political Science Courses:
- POS 104, Intro to Political Theory
- POS/AFS 210, Politics of Race in the U.S.
- POS/ PHIL 329, Philosophy of Law
- POS 311, Poverty Policy
- POS 321, Contemporary Political Thought
- POS 326, Food Justice: Food Policy in the U.S.
Social Justice Studies: